- Guys, I thought when my dear old Granny checked out at 98 I would never eat decent plum pudding again. That was until I tried your traditional plum pudding. OMG !!!! You guys are the best.
Thanks. April 2013
I bought some of your products when you were at Merbein for the Vanilla Slice.
OMG its amazing I\'m kicking my self that I didn\'t buy more from you. after tasting your products at home and getting online to look up your website, I was amazed and inspired by you and how you
started out small. it has given myself a lot more confidence to succeed in our little adventure my husband and I are on starting off small there is hope for us too. thankyou! Will you be in the area
again before Christmas?? I look forward to more purchases for Christmas gifts.
thankyou once again im glad I came in contact with you - Nicole August 2013
- Dear Karen This is just a short note to express my thanks for the delightful puddings that you supplied for me to include in our staff Hampers at Christmas. They were absolutely
delicious and I had numerous comments from very happy staff. As my husband works here also, I had the pleasure of trying two different sorts and both were divine - the best I think I’ve ever
tasted.- Janet Burton
- Just letting you know I purchased a couple of the Pud puddings and sauces for Christmas lunch and the feedback was amazing. Given my cooking skills are basic to say the least, this was a very
easy option for me to contribute to the family lunch without any complaints!! Numerous people took down the details for Pud so please pass onto your supplier this great feedback. Cheers,
- Hi to all concerned, We tried your pudding for the first time (bought from Trialto Meats – Elsternwick) and it was lovely thank you, everyone loved it and particularly as it was made in
Australia, not to mention Castlemaine !! – we will certainly get another one next Christmas. Best wishes to you all- Jeanette Brooks
- Bought 2 of your Date and Butterscotch puddings last week at the Speed Field Day ........ SENSATIONAL! Had one last night with the family and seriously thinking about hiding the other one and
keeping it just for me! Thanks so much - will be making an online order soon .... YUM!
Pam Nelson - Walpeup
- Hello, I took your cherry, chocolate and coconut pudding up to my friends at the Gold Coast a couple of weekends ago and they rang me during the week to say it was absolutely delicious.
- I was given a bag of the Pud Balls as a gift, and have to say, I haven't tasted anything quite like them before. They are absolutely delicious and I want more. - Amanda
- Hello Karen, our gluten free pud arrived on Friday. Many thanks. It has been a pleasure dealing with you. When the occasion arrives I'll be back for more. - Bruce
Hello there, I just wanted to let you know that I purchased your gluten free Double Choc and Orange pudding for xmas - oh my goodness what a taste sensation that was..such a tasty treat for my
family and myself (im the coeliac in the family), I highly reccomend this dessert to everyone as an all year round delicious dessert. THank you :) Megan